For years now I’ve been carrying around my Nature’s First Aid Kit and it has saved me on many trips and just about anywhere we go! How do you make a Nature’s First Aid Kit and what is the goal? In our home we aspire to use as many natural products as we can for healing and with very few toxins in our products. We love the convenience of a Nature’s First Aid Kit being ready to go!
What’s inside the Nature’s First aid kit?
- Touch Rollers of the Top 10 Essential Oils: I love making mini steel top rollers of all the essential oils necessary for healing. Sometimes I even carry the larger touch rollers for convenience!
- I make sure to always have Lavender, Tea Tree, Oregano, Breathe, Frankincense, OnGuard, Deep Blue, DigestZen, Peppermint, Helichrysum, Basil, Balance, Copaiba, and Rose to name a few! Want to know more about these oils? Check out my post! Want to know how to purchase these oils?
- Make sure to carry your OnGuard & Peppermint Beadlets.
- OnGuard, Breathe, & Ginger drops are always tucked inside my kit for any throat or belly concern.
- The sample packs from doTERRA are great for a Nature’s First Aid kit and I always make sure to have several Deep Blue Rub samples. Want to know more about Deep Blue Rub? Check out my Master Your Morning post.
- Throw in some OnGuard Sanitizing Wipes in the packs!
- CorrectX is a must in every Nature’s First Aid Kit!
- I try to keep one tube of the natural lip balms! I love tropical, herbal, or original for chapped lips from the cold or the sun!
- Keep a small container with some must-have supplements; TerraZyme, DigestZen, OnGuard softgels, or Probiotic to name a few! Want to know more about these supplements? Check out my Master your Morning post!
- I always keep a small owie spritzer! You can find more of my travel essentials and recipes in this post!
- A spritzer of TerraShield natural bug repellant is non-negotiable in a Nature’s First Aid Kit
- I keep a spritzer of OnGuard Sanitizing Mist too!
- A small bottle of Fractionated Coconut Oil for sensitivity.
- Tick Twister (Trust me and buy the 2 Pack!) I can’t tell you how many times we’ve had to use this on our dog or kids!
- Welly Bandages are the best band-aids around and they are waterproof!
- Do you or someone you know struggle with seasonal support? I keep a seasonal support roller and TriEase tucked inside too! Check out my video below!